Norwegian has launched a route to South America, with a non-stop service from London Gatwick to Buenos Aires.
The new year-round service consists of four weekly flights from London Gatwick to Buenos Aires Ezeiza International Airport.
“The launch of Norwegian’s first ever South American route is another exciting landmark in Gatwick’s ongoing mission to connect the UK to more and more long-haul destinations,” said Gatwick Airport CEO Stewart Wingate.
Flight schedule from 14th February (local time):
London Gatwick to Buenos Aires International Airport:
- Departs Gatwick: 21:30 – Wednesday, Saturday
- Arrives Buenos Aires: 08:15+1
- Departs Gatwick: 06:50 – Friday, Monday
- Arrives Buenos Aires: 17:35
Buenos Aires International Airport to London Gatwick:
- Departs Buenos Aires: 13:00 – Thursday, Sunday
- Arrives Gatwick: 05:00+1
- Departs Buenos Aires: 21:20 – Friday, Monday
- Arrives Gatwick: 13:20+1