Norwegian has launched its New Year sale offering traveller’s savvy savings on all long-haul flights from the UK and Ireland, including the UK’s cheapest direct flight to Brazil with fares from just £199.90 one-way.
Based on departures from 14th January to 31st May 2019 holidaymakers can now book a long-haul flight from London Gatwick from £134.90 one-way or a transatlantic flight from Ireland from €99 one-way. Book by 22.59 GMT Monday 14th January 2019.
London Gatwick to the US and South America from £134.90 one-way
Holidaymakers looking to beat the winter blues can now book a bargain flight from £134.90 one-way on transatlantic routes from London Gatwick or from £199.90 one-way to South America. The sale includes Norwegian’s newest route to Rio de Janeiro launching 31st March 2019 and two new routes to the US cities of San Francisco and Miami also launching March 2019. All long-haul routes direct from London Gatwick are included in the sale:
- New York JFK from £144.90 economy and from £469.90 in Premium
- Boston from £134.90 economy and from £419.90 in Premium
- Orlando from £149.90 economy and from £519.90 in Premium
- Fort Lauderdale from £144.90 economy and from £519.90 in Premium
- Denver from £164.90 economy and from £519.90 in Premium
- Las Vegas from £164.90 economy and from £519.90 in Premium
- Los Angeles from £169.90 economy and from £519.90 in Premium
- Oakland from £159.90 economy and from £519.90 in Premium
- San Francisco from £164.90 economy and from £599.90 in Premium
- Seattle from £169.90 economy and from £599.90 in Premium
- Chicago from £134.90 economy and from £429.90 in Premium
- Austin from £164.90 economy and from £519.90 in Premium
- Miami from £159.90 economy and from £599.90 in Premium
- Tampa from £159.90 economy and from £519.90 in Premium
- Buenos Aires from £244.90 economy and from £579.90 in Premium
- Rio de Janeiro from £199.90 economy and from £549.90 in Premium
To book visit www.norwegian.com/uk/offers/new-year
Ireland to the U.S east coast and Canada from €99 one-way
Savvy savers in Ireland can also enjoy bargain fares on transatlantic flights from Shannon, Cork and Dublin to the US east coast as well as Norwegian’s first flight to Canada launching from Dublin to Hamilton/Toronto on the 31stMarch 2019. Flights included in the sale include:
- Dublin to Providence from €99 one way
- Dublin to Stewart from €99 one way
- Dublin to Hamilton/Toronto from €119 one way
- Cork to Providence from €99 one way
- Shannon to Providence from €99 one way
- Shannon to Stewart from €99 one way
Sale fares available to book now at www.norwegian.com/ie/offers/new-year/
Matt Wood, SVP Commercial at Norwegian said: “We are delighted to make travel even more affordable with incredible savings to exciting global destinations from the UK and Ireland during our New Year sale. These fantastic offers will allow holidaymakers to take advantage of our low fares and fly in comfort on one of the youngest and greenest fleets in the industry”.
Norwegian was ranked the most fuel-efficient airline on transatlantic routes by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT). The airline carries more than 5.8 million UK passengers each year to over 50 global destinations. Norwegian has one of the youngest aircraft fleets in the world with an average age of 3.7 years.